Thursday, June 14, 2012

Here Comes The Bride Sign

Here Comes The Bride signs are a cute trend this year for weddings!

Take a look at these cutie pies walking down the aisle:








 I give the sign a 4 but that kid gets a 10!!!






There are so many ways to do it and I realize it's not so much the sign that makes it or breaks it- it's the kids!! And no matter what, they always make it look adorable!

Or you can forget "here comes the bride" and convey a different sort of message:




Ha ha

For the wedding we decided to continue with the frames theme so I got 4 pretty frames from the dollar store (4 x 6) and painted them with Martha Stewart's liquid gilding paint.


I used brass instead of gold because I found the gold to be too orange- I wanted more yellow.

I removed the glass and all the hardware on the back to make it as light as possible.

Life Designed
I weaved the ribbon inside the frames and adhered them to the cardstock with double sided tape.  And... here it is!

Life Designed
I really like how it looks- fresh, simple, vintage, romantic!

What do you think of this "Here Comes The Bride" trend?

2 comments:

  1. i love it!! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a clever twist on a wedding idea and I love that!
    Thanks for linking up this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete