Saturday, June 16, 2012

Head Table Place Cards

To jazz up the head table, my friend requested place cards for her bridal party.

We could have done simple tent cards but I wanted to do something a bit more fancy and I had these little frames I got from Michaels in their $1.50 bin.

Life Designed
They were just sitting around waiting for me to do something with them. There was actually a third one which was square but I accidentally stepped on it one day and it broke... =(

I got these several months ago and when I went back to Michaels, they didn't have these frames anymore but they did have these plastic ones:

Life Designed
I definitely prefer the first ones I bought but these will do!


The bride and groom's frames got painted gold while the rest of the bridal party got seafoam. Sigh... I just love seafoam!

Life Designed
Much better than tent cards don't you agree? AND it totally fits with the "frames" theme.

Hope ya'll are feeling the love this past week with all the wedding related posts!

Warning: most of next week will be wedding reveal week! =)

1 comment:

  1. I love wedding related posts! I used to work to an event planning company as an Interior Designer a couple of years ago and I love all those little details that create the whole event :)

    Have a lovely day!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete