Monday, February 27, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

The wonderful Sarah over at Dwell On Joy has awarded me my first blog award!



The Liebster award is granted to new bloggers with less than 200 followers, by a blogger who is a fan of your work. Thanks so much Sarah! 


I tried to find the origin of this Liebster award but it remains a mystery- which kind of adds to it's appeal! I did however find out that "liebster" is German for "beloved". Aw... how lovely!


A large part of receiving such an honour is to pay it forward and bestow the Liebster to 5 other new bloggers!


It's hard to pick just five, but here we go!


Craft Crazy Mom
Maria at Craft Crazy Mom is simply AMAZING! I love all her projects and her daughter is SO cute!


Charmed by Sweets
May at Charmed by Sweets is a dear friend and an uber creative gal who's especially gifted with baking. Yum!!


Handmade by Is
Is at Handmade by Is has the added challenge of writing her posts in both English and Spanish but she does a great job at it and has really great crafts to share with us!


Urbane Jane
Jane at Urbane Jane is a teacher by day, DIYer extraodinaire by night!

Teresa Boyd

Teresa's blog chronicles DIY projects from her 1950's rancher plus other little gems!

Now here is your mission (as per Liebster award rules):


1) Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
2) Link back to the said blogger who shared the award.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Pick 5 other blogs you want to recognize.
5) Visit the 5 bloggers and let them know that they receive the award.





Congrats ladies! Keep up the great work and know that you are loved!! =)



6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Nancy!!! I love this mysteriously wonderful Liebster award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! Thanks soo much! I'm really excited that you have thought of me for the award! And thanks for your sweet comments!
    XOXO
    Is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Shucks Nancy! Thanks! Not only have you made a post about me, you gave me a Liebster Blog award! Wooo! Thanks much! <3 Now I have to write my own! You definitely deserve a second Liebster Award for your amazing work, I love all of it! And I'm not just saying that because you're my friend, I really mean it! :) I don't even know how you manage to blog everyday, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Nancy! I can't wait to check out these other blogs and congrats to you! You are so talented you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,dear!nice blog!I'd like to ask u about the Liebster award.I,too,have been nominated for this and Ihave followed the rules.Now what?have i been awarded or does sth else happen?And if so how can I get the badge for my sidebar?
    thanks in advance
    Ada
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete